Legal & Legislative Drafting
Our firm is in partnership with an experienced legal drafter of good repute. As a result, we are able to offer legislative drafting solutions to both the National and county governments in relation to the following matters:
- Receiving, reviewing and acting on drafting instructions
- Drafting polices according to drafting instructions
- Drafting bills in consultation with both levels of governments in line with the drafting instructions, the Constitution of Kenya, Framework Statutes, and sector-specific statutes
- Legal advice in relation to the parts and substantive matters of
bills, including but not limited to enforcement provisions, transitional provisions, powers, objectives and purposes of bills.
- Drafting amendment bills, notices